For just £5000 per year Local Authorities will receive:
- Unlimited case consultancy
- Unlimited information and specialist advice for statutory cases regarding children and family work in international contexts.
- Assistance in all Hague 1996 and Brussels IIa matters. CFAB will carry out all 1996 Hague Convention assessment requests in your Local Authority which otherwise would be your responsibility.
- Two bespoke training events for up to 50 staff members on either Child Trafficking, Private Fostering, Children in Care or International Social Work Issues.
- Expert input to strategy meetings, case conferences and LSCB as required.
- Advice and guidance to UK social workers travelling overseas if this becomes necessary. Includes visa advice and linking UK workers with professionals overseas.
- Priority bookings on CFAB symposiums, conferences and annual lectures.
- Quarterly Newsletter.